Dear Seagram & Associates Community,
The best way to keep everyone safe is to limit the amount of people we have contact with. While we continue to encourage clients to have their sessions online or by phone, it is recognized that this format has not been accessible for all. Clients for whom with virtual therapy has not been possible are welcome to attend their appointments in-person.
If you plan to attend a session in-person, please review the following:
- Wait in your vehicle until your appointment time, your clinician will come outside to let you know when they are ready. This allows us time to sanitize our office in-between appointments.
- Please use our hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the building.
- You will need to wear a mask when you enter the building. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you. You may remove your mask during your session as the offices have been arranged to meet physical distancing requirements.
- Clients who have their session in-person do so with the understanding that their names may be shared for contact tracing purposes, should someone with COVID-19 come into contact with our practice. This will be communicated by our office in advance.
- Those who are currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms, or who have travelled out of province within the past 14 days should not visit our office in-person.
If you have any concerns, questions, or believe we have missed something, we invite you to reach out to us at (902) 472-2972.
The seeds of change live in all of us. And with the right support, you’d be surprised at how quickly change can happen.
At Seagram & Associates, we empower our clients with the support and tools they need to enrich their lives, improve their mental health and inspire growth and development – in life, in work, and in relationships.
Our collaborative practice is comprised of mental health professionals who help children, youth, adults and families create lasting change and enhanced wellness.
|You can’t underestimate the power of belief.
At Seagram & Associates, we believe in our clients and in their capacity to create meaningful change in their lives…..
|When it comes to building positive mental health, no one can do it alone.
Healthy, balanced people build warm, supportive communities…..